Our client is looking for an experienced self-motivated Software Engineer who is responsible for analyzing, coding, writing and running unit tests, and debugging complex service-oriented systems. You will work with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts, technical support team members and others on system architecture, design, and support for our products.
- The role includes estimation, design, and development, ensuring that good quality software is delivered, timelines are met, and any issues found are promptly fixed without any side effects.
- Assists fellow developers with the design of various software components, applications, and services
- Works with staff to develop code that adheres to the written specifications
- Participates in peer reviews of code design and written code as assigned.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot field issues that may arise
- Participates as required in process improvement initiatives.
- Advanced understanding and utilization of C++ / C#
- 5+ years of development experience with an emphasis on working with a team, and on time deliverables
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field is required
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge and implementation of software engineering best practices
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle from inception to release
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.