The HRIS Analyst is responsible for administering, configuring, maintaining, ensuring data integrity, analyzing and reporting data in HR systems. HRIS Analyst partners with the People Team Leadership and internal stakeholders to analyze work process design and flow to improve process efficiencies and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRIS releases, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. Ultimately, the work performed will positively impact the ability and speed at which the organization achieves success.
Essential Functions include:
- Works with HR Ops manager to identify and design process improvements to create efficiencies, including applying change management principles to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintains HRMS system tables. Documents process and results.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and business partners to identify needs and create high-quality solutions.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, creates and documents processes for decisions and new operating procedures.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing business needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Trains new system users and trains existing staff on new processes/functionality.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery, and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques. Through user groups, classes, reading, or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Develops metrics and evaluations to track process effectiveness, impact, and continuous improvement.
- Provides support, as needed, for payroll, workflows, and benefits administration
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manager, HR Operations
This role does not have supervisory responsibility
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years as an HRIS Administrator or 3 or more years as HRIS Analyst
- Proven experience working with HRIS products
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms
- Proficient in Human Resource Information Systems (UKGPro experience desirable)
- Self-starter, ability to work effectively both with and without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal business partners
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
Client uses multi-factor authentication to keep our data safe. As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment with us. This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time / 40 hours per week
The budgeted range is $80,479 - $110,659+ annual bonus. The candidate's starting salary will be adjusted based upon his, her, or their experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.