Our client, a leader in the baking industry, is seeking a senior level analyst with deep HR processes with a focus on talent management and hands on experience in the management of a Successfactors solution.
This person would be responsible for creating and supporting SuccessFactors talent management and communications processes including the design and configuration of SuccessFactors modules to effectively meet documented business requirements. We need an expert in talent management processes and execution of design, build, test,and change activities.
Oversee activities that optimize value, cost and risk of various applications:
• Design, configure, test and implement SuccessFactors and other related solutions.
• Create design documents for enhancements, integrations, and data conversions.
• Execute activities in partnership with the Business Relationship Management Human Resources Team, and IT teams as well as application service providers.
• Mentor colleagues.
• Continually assess the impact of emerging technologies against strategic business needs and interpret business value for IT management.
• Ensure the consistency and maintainability of new and existing talent management and communications applications by creating,maintaining, and enforcing technical and quality standards, guidance and reference architectures.
• Develop productive relationships with business across the organization to infl uence how the People Applications team can enable newsources of value.
• Execute methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall) and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practicalexperience of continuous improvement.
• Ensure that applications processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility,environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
• Provide support in conjunction with various IT groups to ensure applications perform to client standards. Assist analysts and developers in resolving issues.
• Seek out continuous improvement opportunities and provide input and recommendations.
• Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including, but not limited to fulfi llment of workschedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• Experience leading IT teams including the creation of configuration standards, leading practices, and delivery execution, including:
• 8+ years of progressive experience in talent application design, development, quality assurance and implementation processes.
• 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/orbusiness clients.
• Experience integrating SuccessFactors and other solutions into a broad array of non-legacy technologies and architectures.
In-depth knowledge and experience in the following:
• SuccessFactors architecture and emerging SAP capabilities.
• Capabilities in a majority of the following SuccessFactors areas: Learning & Development, Performance & Goals, Compensation, and Recruiting.
• Strong working knowledge of all SuccessFactors modules.
• IT applications, operations, service and support organizations.
• Expert knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Proficiency in process formulation and improvement.
• Development and implementation of processes and policies
• An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, finance, business managementor a related fi eld. MIS, CIS or Human Resource Management degree is preferred. SHRM or SPHR certification is a plus but not required.