Our client has an immediate need for an innovative Orchestration Senior Engineer to partner with technical and product teams across business units, understand the unique and common aspects of each, and design, facilitate, and build tooling to accelerate organizational velocity. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with tech teams and stakeholders in defining, championing, and developing solutions with a compelling vision for Orchestration practices as we transform and advance the design, development, and build some of your very favorite social and casino games.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead the building of an Orchestration development practice and a high-performance, responsive team of DevOps Orchestration Engineers.
· Collaborate with development and product teams across business units to elevate existent best practices and collaborate to build automated, self-service solutions that address identified opportunities.
· Play a key role in building best practices-based DevOps Orchestration culture.
· Be a mentor and evangelist to drive adoption and knowledge at all levels of the organization.
· Design, advocate, and operate Orchestration solutions and tooling accelerating goals for hybrid on-premises and Public Cloud deployments.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 8+ years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized environments.
· Proven experience delivering robust, performant, and scalable orchestrated infrastructure both on-premises and in Public Cloud.
· Demonstrated technical leadership, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
· Proficiency with Infrastructure as Code tools and practices (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Packer).
· Proven knowledge of technologies, tools, and practices such as:
· On-premises and Public Cloud containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, Anthos/Istio)
· Message Queue technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, GCP Pub/Sub)
· On-premises and Public Cloud-based architectures (GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
· Secrets management tools and practices (Vault, KMS)
· SOA, security by design, and deployment automation practices
· Proficiency with Source Code Management and build systems (GitHub, SVN, Jenkins)
· Proven experience with languages such as Python, Go, Bash and/or PowerShell.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.