Our client has an immediate need for an an innovative Orchestration Engineer to partner with technical and product teams, understand the unique and common aspects of each, and develop, facilitate, and build tooling to accelerate organizational velocity. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with tech teams, stakeholders, and senior business leaders in defining, championing, and aligning the businesses’ needs with a compelling enterprise vision for Orchestration practices as we transform and advance the design, development, and build some of your very favorite social and casino games.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with development and product teams to elevate existent best practices and collaborate to build automated, self-service solutions that address identified opportunities.
- Play a vital development role in building best practices-based DevOps culture.
- Be a team player and evangelist to drive adoption and knowledge at all levels of the organization.
- Develop, advocate, and operate Orchestration solutions and tooling accelerating goals for hybrid on-premises and Public Cloud deployments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized environments.
- Experienced in delivering robust, performant, and scalable orchestrated infrastructure both on-premises and in Public Cloud.
- Demonstrated team collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code tools and practices (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Packer).
- Strong knowledge of technologies, tools, and practices such as:
- On-premises and Public Cloud containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, Anthos/Istio)
- Message Queue technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, GCP Pub/Sub)
- On-premises and Public Cloud-based architectures (GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Secrets management tools and practices (Vault, KMS)
- SOA, security by design, and deployment automation practices
- Proficiency with Source Code Management and build systems (GitHub, SVN, Jenkins)
- Experienced with languages such as Python, Go, Bash and/or PowerShell.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.