We are inviting applications for the role of Principal consultant- Workday Solution Architect.
- Craft and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Extensive functional knowledge of in the Workday HCM product suite (Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, Talent & Performance).
- Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects.
- Experience handling production support issues, minor and major defects/improvements.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment with little to no supervision in carrying out daily tasks.
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with attention to detail.
- Good project & time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Workday Certification.
- Experience Leading Technical Team /Working as Subject matter expert through the entire systems development lifecycle.
- Expertise on Workday Core HCM, Recruiting, Talent, Advanced Compensation.
- Experience in handling PII/Comp/Confidential data.
- Knowledge of Security configuration in Workday.
- Experience in work on all project phases including fit/gap.
- Hands-on Integration experience in EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder)
- Workday Web Services API, XML, XSLT
- Core Connectors – Worker and Payroll, PECI Connector
- Cloud Connect for Worker, CCB
- CCTPP PICOF/PECI
- Custom Reports & Calculated Fields
- Linux / Shell Scripting
- Functional knowledge across at least one Human Resources Module – including Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Absence& Payroll.
- Experience across the software development lifecycle: including identifying business requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions, integration with and installation of vendor solutions, and providing software and systems maintenance and support.