Our client, a technology solution company and federal contractor is seeking a candidate to join our world-class engineering team in Richardson, TX as a Software Engineer II/Java Developer.
This position is an onsite role.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
• Identifying and understanding customer needs and translating those needs to viable design solutions utilizing a solid foundation in Java with experience working in a Linux environment.
• Use sound and demonstrable understanding of software principles, theories, and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process), design patterns, and Object-Oriented architecture.
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills with the ability to communicate concepts and ideas well.
• Use proven problem solving and analytical skills.
• Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and two (2) years of engineering experience.
• Experience with Java Development
• Experience with Agile and DevSecOps toolsets (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Cucumber, etc.)
• Must be a U.S. citizen with a current/active U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance
• Security+ Certification
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with DevSecOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
• Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
• Experience with building automated tests
• Proven problem solving and analytical abilities