Our client, a technology solution company and federal contractor is seeking a Principal Software Engineer with an active TS/SCI security clearance in Aurora CO.
In this role, you will be joining a team where our software engineers and architects are developing and maintaining advanced ground station software. Our complex domain requires creative solutions to meet evolving customer needs.
• Relevant experience in object-oriented software development using C++
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Must be a U.S. citizen with a current/active U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance
• Experience developing software using Java
• Experience with DevOps and Cloud development
• 8 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, typically); OR
• 6 years of relevant experience with a Masters degree (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, typically)
• Experience with some area of satellite ground system software such as mission management, planning and scheduling, command and telemetry, satellite operations, or flight dynamics models